Thursday, October 7, 2010
Summer fun, went to fast.
Wow! We have had a great summer. I can't believe it is October and I am posting about our summer. This summer we picked strawberries at a you-pick organic farm. Now I know why they are so expensive in the store, picking is hard work. The girls and I took a short trip to Southeast Kansas. We spent one night with my aunt, where Maya got to see fireflies for the first time. At home we are usually getting ready for bed before they come out. The other 2 nights we spent in Chanute visiting family and friends. We had a fun afternoon at Maria's house playing :) We spent the rest of the summer swimming, visiting the zoo, going to Worlds of Fun, and DeAnna Rose Farmstead. We finished the summer with a trip to the Lake of the Ozarks. We loaded up with my cousin and her 3 kids and headed for the lake. Five kids and two ladies we were a spectacle at McDonalds on the way for dinner. All things considered we did great on the drive. The kids had fun, Maya and Quinn enjoyed their first boat rides. Maya also got to ride the waverunner with Daddy. My next post will include some pictures and cover Maya's 4th Birthday party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment