My 35th birthday was this week.
Thought I might post a little about me.
1. I love to sleep but I am not sleeping much right now and my life seems to revolve around getting more sleep.
2. I love to cook.
3. I am planning a big garden this spring/summer, I want to plant lots of flowers, grasses and vegetables.
4. I think being a Mom is the best thing I have ever done.
5. I have traveled to Italy. (Venice, Florence, Sorrento, Rome and Sienna)
6. I love Spanish Red wines.
7. I want to learn to knit this year, so yesterday I spent a silly amount of money on yarn and found a place to take some knitting classes.
8. I have a bachelors degree in Social Work
9. When the girls are a little older I want to get a teaching degree.
10. I need to color my hair.
11. I love to travel and it makes me nervous at the same time.
12. I have had 3 speeding tickets in my life.
13. I have had one cavity in my life.
14. I love Indian food.
15. I love Thai food.
16. Someday I hope to travel to Thailand.
17. For my birthday dinner I had mac n cheese with Maya.
18. I am seriously considering home schooling the girls.
19. I love NCIS.
20. I have a butterfly tattoo.
21. I voted for Obama and support most liberal ideals.
22. I think I cook the best steaks around, ask me for my technique.
23. I love to read but have very little time to right now.
24. I drink English tea with milk and sugar in the mornings.
25. I use to be a news junkie, not so much right now.
26. Adjusting to a second baby has been very hard for me. I often feel torn and guilty.
27. I love the color green.
28. I want to travel to Cape Town, South Africa.
29. I am terrible at housekeeping but I keep working at it.
30. I crave order and neatness but see #29.
31. When Maya was born I thought 'I must have at least 3 kids.' Now I KNOW 2 is enough.
32. I need to start exercising again.
33. I love to rub my check on each girl's head, that is feeling in the world.
34. I am solar powered and need the sun.
35. I am forever grateful for my kids and their good health, my husband, my family and friends. I am so blessed and lucky!!
1 comment:
Hi! We have so much in common! I'm trying to learn how to knit this year too and looove Indian food and the color green. How old are your girls? How long have you lived in KC? I've thought about getting a teaching degree, but I'm thinking now about staying home and being a foster parent once my little one gets older.
Post a Comment