Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Maya Mayhem

On Tuesdays Maya goes to school, actually Parents Day Out but we call it school. Recently she has had a terrible bout of separation anxiety so she does not want to go to school. Yesterday I had been prepping her to leave for school...talking about her having fun with her friends. She got her blanket and said 'I not go school, I tired, I take nap.'

Today, I bent over and she said 'Mooooo.'

This week we got out her tents and tunnels. She wanted me to get down on the floor and crawl through the tunnel. Not going to happen right now as I look 8 months pg. So I told her I could not fit because of the baby in my belly. She came over to me, lifted my shirt and tried to open my belly button looking for the baby. If only it was that easy!

No comments: